City of London, London
£300 - £301 per day
4 months ago
3 month contract
A leading marketing and PR Agency are looking for an Influencer Director who will be working on large B2C campaigns. You will need to have a solid understanding of influence strategy. Ideally you will have experience managing teams.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of influencer campaigns and supporting managers and executives, from identification, creative, implementation and reporting.
- Design and define industry leading Influencer strategy: recommend objectives, targets, action plan, calendar and budget.
- Aligning and collaborating with media, PR, social, brand activation, digital and all other stakeholders - internal and external to deliver best in class campaigns for our clients.
- Nurturing client appropriate talent opportunities and nurturing relationships to help deliver the influencer program for clients.
- Lead and deliver creative and sell content solutions to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day activations and providing oversight and council for junior support team
- Provide senior council to clients, advising on industry developments as they occur and showing relevance for clients on the ground.
- Stay up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers' views and attitudes.
- Assists in the development of and participation in promoting our influencer offering across the business, including writing thought leadership and attending industry events.
- Leads on additional projects as required - such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
- 4 years influencer marketing experience
- The ability to remain optimistic under pressure.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Self-motivated, action-oriented and ambitious with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- A keen interest in all things social/PR/digital and an avid follower of relevant news & trends.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Influencer Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.