£220 - £221 per day
14 days ago
Influencer Manager - Client Side
4-month contract - view to extend
£220pd - Umbrella
My client is a household name within retail, personal banking and FMCG. This amazing company are looking for someone to increase their social presence and as such need an Influencer Manager to harness the power of influencers across social media. Your role would be to lead on the social execution of influencer activity, ensuring it drives performance for the brand across owned channels.
- Development of a comprehensive social strategy for owned social influencer activation and amplification
- A key role within the wider marketing and customer team to inspire and coach around the use of influencers
- Continually looks to deliver, improve and understand best in class activity execution. Takes a test and learn approach to capture early competitive advantage and ensure robust hypotheses deliver insightful results. Supporting in the delivery of insight and execution pre and post activity.
- Establishes a test & learn paid media strategy with media agency, supports wider team in delivering work that supports the required learns.
- Leverage insight and internal and external networks to keep abreast of key customer requirements, market conditions and trends, including technological advancements.
- Own business processes, frameworks and tools within your area, continuously improving them to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- As part of the social team, be a thought leader in social recommending appropriate techniques and tools and sharing knowledge across the wider marketing team.
- Solid Social experience working on high profile multi-channel consumer brand, including community management experience
- Experience managing end-to-end influencer activity including influencer identification, selection, negotiation, brief writing and delivery, campaign optimisation and reporting. Ideally within the retail space.
- Experience working closely with influencers in delivering marketing campaigns.
- Experience of social channels, formats and audience targeting. Paid media strategy around influencer activity
- Experience of insight analysis, including using a variety of tools for social listening
- Social enthusiast with demonstrable experience in campaigns
- Social monitoring and crisis management
- Experience of understanding customers, tone of voice and ability to drive performance whilst protecting brand values
- Experience of reviewing numbers and turning insights into actionable plans
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Influencer Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox