£35000 - £38000 per annum
4 months ago
Influencer Marketing - B2B
2 days per week in the office
Are you looking to work for the worlds leading creative agency on tops brands such as Nokia, Vodafone, Dove, Nivea and Samsung? Then this could be the role for you!
My client are looking for an Influencer Manager to support on their B2B clients in a new area of business. You will be reporting into the Influence Account Director
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of influencer campaigns, from identification and implementation, overseeing and reporting.
- Actively contribute to the Influencer strategy recommend objectives, targets, action plan, calendar and budget
- Aligning and collaborating with media, PR, social, brand activation, digital and all other stakeholders - internal and external to deliver best in class campaigns for our clients.
- Identifying and nurturing client appropriate talent opportunities and nurturing relationships to help deliver the influencer program for clients.
- Maintain and build and successful client relationships, selling in ideas and content streams in quick turnaround and high-pressure situations.
- Be able to present creative and sell content solutions to internal stakeholders and new and existing clients.
- Responsible for managing the influencer database and ensuring this is kept up to date.
- Stay up to date with cultural/social trends and customers' views and attitudes.
- Assists in the development of and participation in promoting our influencer offering across the business.
- Supports on additional projects as required - such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
- 2+ years agency experience within influencer marketing
- Strong experience of key stakeholder management.
- A creative outlook with the ability to achieve the full potential from projects, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments and technology.
- Proven experience of integrating digital and social media in campaign activity.
- A keen interest in all things social and an avid follower of relevant news & trends.
- B2B experience is not necessary to apply for this position
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Influencer Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.