11 days ago
Influencer Marketing Account Director - London
This award-winning influencer marketing agency are looking for an Account Director to help them drive growth across some of their largest clients! They are leading the way in using behavioural science & live data sources to select influencers, matching them to brands through sharing mutual values. This company values questioning the status quo, being transformative and driving positive change. They are young, fun and fast-growing, and looking for ambitious, switched on digital talent to join them.
As the Account Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Building long term strategic partnerships with your clients, allowing you to grow these accounts through incremental sales, and adding new clients to your patch.
- Building and executing account strategies for clients, reporting on forecasting and sales KPIs.
- Driving focus in internal teams to client growth, and leading the project and production management of proposals, sales and reporting.
- Leading/assisting in pitching for new business.
- Managing multiple projects & clients at once - you'll be responsible for updating internal teams, stakeholders and senior clients.
- Have 4 years+ experience in the advertising industry, managing large brand direct client accounts.
- Are confident in account management roles, and understand the nature and roles of internal teams, including client delivery, new business, legal etc.
- Have a solutions focused mindset, are highly organised and are commercially driven.
- Ideally you have an understanding of influencer marketing.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox