City of London
£250 - £260 per day
5 months ago
Contract - PPC Senior Exec/Account Manager (2 Months Initially) - Media Agency - £250-£260 Per Day - Outside IR35
Hi all. I am currently supporting a media agency in finding x2 PPC Senior Execs/Account Managers for a couple of big name clients for the agency. There are x2 openings, one on a very well known global business operating in the logistics industry and the other in the tech industry. Both roles will be mainly focused on campaign set up & management, with some client contact involved. One focused on buying campaigns through YouTube, the other SA360 focused. I am interested to speak with candidates with hands on experience across either one of these platforms.
Please note - this is a hybrid working role so you would be expected in the office once or twice a week. They are based in Central London.
- x2 PPC Senior Exec/Account Managers
- Setting up PPC campaigns from scratch. One role mainly on YouTube, the other through SA360.
- Working across international markets.
- Overseeing the output from an Account Exec.
- Play an integral part of a busy team - you will be required in the office once or twice a week for this.
- Getting involved in strategy, planning, QA & reporting.
- Ideally 2-3 years+ PPC experience.
- Media agency experience preferred.
- Hands on background - capable of setting up and managing PPC campaigns from scratch across either YouTube or SA360.
- Solid understanding of Google Ads.
- Comfortable in front of clients.
- Happy to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience managing large marketing budgets.
- Ability to think strategically and not afraid to voice your opinions.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.