City of London
6 months ago
Sphere Digital is proud to be in partnership with one of the most innovative advertising technology vendors. With a global presence and exciting growth plans, this organisation has a strong reputation for providing the best search intelligence to businesses such as Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon. Reporting directly into the UK Strategy Lead you will be a crucial part of their “Sight” team, providing powerful insights for brands through consumer behaviour analysis, brand trends, product, and market analysis.
As an insight analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Sales/Client Strategy teams to define client Insight requirements
- Work closely with wider insights and research teams to manage project pipelines
- Presenting findings directly to the client on the effectiveness of Insight in delivering increased revenue
- Provide strategic insights on consumer behaviour & brand trends
- Working with the product team on platform insight to increase efficiency
- Communicate insights to technical and non-‐technical stakeholders internally and externally
- At least 1 + years exp in an analytics or insights role
- Advanced Excel required
- Knowledge of digital tools such as Google Analytics advantageous
- Knowledge and experience within the programmatic, Ad Tech or media industries desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident in presenting insights to technical and non-technical audiences
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.