Up to £55000.00 per annum + flexible working, private healthcare
12 days ago
Specialist Media Agency - London - £55,000 + flexible hybrid working
They are an agency who are known for their specialism in digital data and are at the forefront of research, data, and analytics within the marketing agency world.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has experience with consumer/market research and is looking to challenge themselves and learn tools such as SQL and Tableau!
Work on insight projects using a variety of quant and qual data sources, focusing on one of the world's largest Pharma companies!
- Join a leading advertising agency, who are leading on some of the most innovative and specialist data/insight projects!
- Use your expertise with research & insight methodologies and expand on this within a specialist agency"
- £55k + great benefit package, flexible working, and amazing London campus
As the Insight Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting CRM/ERM/Paid Media teams by sharing campaign results and delivering actionable insights
- Draw together and manage multiple research studies and data sources to creating a meaningful story of consumer and market performance
- Lead on qual & quant insight projects
- Translate data into meaningful insights and communicate back to external stakeholders
- Background in consumer and market research & insights
- Experience with quant and qual market research methodologies
- Ability to create a story out of data and insights
- Previous experience working on CRM campaigns is a massive bonus
You can apply for this role of Insight Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Research & Insights
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox