£325 - £375 per day
4 months ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a Leading Technology company who are looking for a Senior insight Analyst to join their Data team for an initail 4 week period starting ASAP.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience within Research analytics who has worked within a similar role for at least 4 years. The successful candidate will be able to interpret digital data sources such as social media.
- Conducting analystis and delivering insights
- Working with Data Science to apply and manage expansion techniques
- Helping to re-define research questions
- Finding new data sources and ensuring the highest level of quality
- Working with Data engineers to access and interrogate data
- Explain methods to non-technical stakeholders
- Oversee research and creation of robust category datasets for use in analysis and reporting
- Ensuring social queries are used to define category & sector conversation (Twitter, forums, etc.).
- Improving current Datasets
- Building efficiency while maintaining high quality of output
- Gathering and analysing data using quantiative methods to extract ingihts
- Communicating results to internal teams and external stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate robust research logic
- Comfortable applying quantitative analytics techniques to data
- Experience defining research questions
- Knowledge of relational databases and strong SQL skills
- Experience with data wrangling and model building on Python/R
- Immediately available
- At least 4 years experience within a quantitative research/analytics position
- Experience working on FMCG/Retail clients is a bonus
- Experience using BI Tools and Tableau
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.