£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Insights & Analytics Director - Marketing Agency - £55k
As Insights & Analytics Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver insights to inform our brand clients' partnership strategies
- Lead on the delivery of sponsorship valuation, audience insights and sales collateral insight projects
- Active part of the strategy team collaborating with account teams, strategists and data specialists
- Support on strategy projects across the entire spectrum of clients across UK and International business
- Contribute to and, in certain instances, lead on new business efforts (to include pitches)
- Supporting on development of solutions to briefs and coherently articulating responses to clients
- Experience in consulting delivering commercial and/or brand marketing/sponsorship strategy solutions with data, analytics or BI at the core
- Experience across sponsorship valuation methods, business and brand impact modelling and forecasting
- A strong understanding of the sport and entertainment space is required
- Must be comfortable working with numbers and have excellent Excel skills to manipulate data
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of a wide range of consumer data sources and tools including consumer surveys (YouGov), brand tracker (BrandIndex), social and digital (ComScore or SimilarWeb)
- Candidate should also be comfortable with industry standard TV ratings and media rates data sources (e.g. BARB, Sky, WARC etc)
- Some experience managing or mentoring junior data analysts also desirable
You can apply for this role of Insights & Analytics Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox