£50000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
Insights & Analytics Director - Marketing Agency - £55k
As Insights & Analytics Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver insights to inform our brand clients' partnership strategies
- Lead on the delivery of sponsorship valuation, audience insights and sales collateral insight projects
- Active part of the strategy team collaborating with account teams, strategists and data specialists
- Support on strategy projects across the entire spectrum of clients across UK and International business
- Contribute to and, in certain instances, lead on new business efforts (to include pitches)
- Supporting on development of solutions to briefs and coherently articulating responses to clients
- Experience in consulting delivering commercial and/or brand marketing/sponsorship strategy solutions with data, analytics or BI at the core
- Experience across sponsorship valuation methods, business and brand impact modelling and forecasting
- A strong understanding of the sport and entertainment space is required
- Must be comfortable working with numbers and have excellent Excel skills to manipulate data
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of a wide range of consumer data sources and tools including consumer surveys (YouGov), brand tracker (BrandIndex), social and digital (ComScore or SimilarWeb)
- Candidate should also be comfortable with industry standard TV ratings and media rates data sources (e.g. BARB, Sky, WARC etc)
- Some experience managing or mentoring junior data analysts also desirable
You can apply for this role of Insights & Analytics Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.