City of London, London
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
3 months ago
This is an exciting new role to work for a huge, global network agency. Backed by an influence network, this business function like an independent agency offering employees the chance to work in a "best of both worlds" environment, providing access to great benefits, training and a close-knit culture.
- Manage measurement and optimization programs across clients
- Devise/develop the client digital measurement and testing strategies
- Help clients define experience goals, KPIs and optimisation plans
- Proactively assessing client performance to recommend improvements.
- Manage optimisation programs and produce reporting to measure effectiveness of initiatives.
- Help drive business development both within existing clients and prospects.
- Application of data analysis and statistical modelling to solve market led business issues
- Build bespoke data models to drive improvements in client's digital experience, media efficiency and CRM
- Provide ongoing recommendations to promote the most effective use of data for evolving omni-channel experiences
- Experience in actionable analytics and optimisation or offline equivalent (media/creative testing, DM list management etc.)
- Proven ability to present to senior stakeholders and clients at C-level or above with confidence, accuracy and influence decision making
- Ability to derive and present insights from data with clear consumer centric recommendations
- Strong familiarity with digital analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics (Adobe Experience Cloud - AA, AAM), Google Analytics, WebTrends, and others
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox