£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Insight and Strategy Lead
FTC - 31st December
£45k pro rata
A leading network agency are looking for an Insight and Strategy Lead to execute projects both internally and externally. You will be reporting into the Head of Media, Strategy, Consultancy. If you are passionate about diversity and finding little gems that help improve value to client as well as reaching out to diverse audiences, then this could be the role for you. You will need to be able to do audience analysis on tools in order to execute best in market practices.
You will need to be a self starter, quick learner and go getter. The complete package! You will also need to be able to demonstrate the ability to use insight tools and how best to implement them across the variety of teams.
- You will be executing insight projects from start to end
- Create detailed training documents and presentations
- Use planning tools such as e-Telmar, YouGov BrandIndex and AdDynamix
- Implement insight campaigns across Tv, Print, Radio and digital
- Be able to create audience profile, post campaign analysis/evaluation reports
- You must have at least 3 years commercial experience within a marketing agency
- You will need to have a genuine passion and deep knowledge of cultures
- Advanced user knowledge of e-Telmar, YouGov BrandIndex and AdDynamix
- Excellent attention to detail, coordination, organisational, numeracy and analytical skills
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Insight and Strategy Lead now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.