£55000 - £58000 per annum + flexible working, private healthcare
6 months ago
Insight Associate Director
Media Measurement & Insight Associate Director - Media Agency - London - £58,000 +
Play a leading role in a high performing Insight team for a globally leading media agency!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a multi award winning media agency and join an insight team who are working on one the most exciting accounts that the agency has recently won!
Working across both the Insight & Planning departments, you will play a pivotal role in delivering the best insights to help the client re brand and connect with their huge audience.
By leading on key media measurement & insight projects you can help drive success and support the growth of one of the world's most exciting media companies in the world!
Join an agency who know the importance of flexible working and currently have a hybrid model where they go into the office for 2 days a week!
- Join a globally leading marketing agency, who are working with some of the most attractive brands in the world!
- Join a high performing and award-winning insight & planning department
- Develop your skills and become an expert with the agency's state of the art proprietary research tools and products
- Contribute to shaping a truly unique insight offering through the creation of data-orientated insights
- £58k + private family health care, flexible working, and amazing London campus
As the Media Measurement & Insight Associate Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead on bespoke measurement frameworks for each campaign
- Develop a bespoke media partner study strategy across all paid social platforms, media partnership brand studies etc.
- Collaborate with the planning team to develop the insights into a strategic roadmap to help shape the client's media strategy for years to come
- Work directly with the client to create audience profiles to help develop strategy
- A good understanding of the various data channels, including digital
- Knowledge and experience with media research tools such as TGI, Telmar, social listening etc
- An ability to create a story from several different data sources
You can apply for this role of Media Measurement & Insight Associate Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.