Up to £50000 per annum + flexible working, private healthcare
about 1 month ago
Insight Consultant - Media Agency - London - £50,000 + flexible working & private healthcare
Amazing opportunity to play a pivotal role in a highly performing real-world insight team within one of the largest media agency networks in the world!
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to take the step into managing junior research executives and helping them develop!
Work on a huge variety of research & insights projects with the agency's world-renowned clients!
Join an award-winning, full-service media agency who have a reputation for producing high-quality and innovative work.
- Join a globally leading media agency, who are working with some of the most attractive household names in the world!
- Get support and the ability to grow by working directly with the team's Senior Associate Director on a daily basis
- Become an expert in bespoke quantitative research & insight methodologies and approaches
- £50k + great benefits package, flexible working, and amazing London office
As the Insight Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Independently manage research projects from the initial brief through to the presentation
- Lead on a variety of research projects including; brand tracking, campaign evaluation and audience understanding
- Liaise with and create strong relationships with planning teams and client teams
- Advocating the use of bespoke research and social listening tools
- Manage one to two research executives
- Experience working within a media/market research role
- Experience working on quantitative research projects throughout all stages from design right through to client debrief
- People management experience and/or experience coaching and mentoing junior team members
- Excellent presentation skills
You can apply for this role of Insight Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.