£60000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Insight Director, Media Agency, London, £65,000
Working within one of the largest marketing agency groups globally, this role is an exciting opportunity to become a thought leader and shape the future of the Insight department!
We are looking for an experienced insights or research professional who has a passion for working with data to create consumer insights. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, I would love to hear from you!
- Join a globally leading marketing agency, who are working with some of the most attractive brands in the world!
- Play a key role in the strategic and insight offering for the most exciting clients within the UK market!
- Grow and develop your career in an agency that focuses on learning, development and opportunities
- Join a team of insight specialists, who have a passion for delivery the best media & consumer insights to help shape clients' media strategies!
As the Insight Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the external client insight team to take briefs and understand their needs
- Build strong relationships with Planning & Strategy teams, ensuring key insights are relayed
- Challenging the thought process on big media insight questions
- Take a lead on new business pitches, helping the team deliver insights that direct the team's approach and strategy!
- Work on an exciting level of diverse qualitative & quantitative projects that range from brand tracking, creative testing to bespoke long term paid projects!
- Manage & mentor an Associate Director and Insight Manager within the team and help with workflow/load of the wider team
- 6+ Years experience within the media insights & research field
- Experience with mediums such as Digital, TV, Press or OOH
- Knowledge of media tools such as TGI or IPA Touch Points
- Experience leading a team of executives, managers & associate directors
You can apply for this role of Insight Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.