City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
Insight Director- 12 month FTC- (£50,000)
This unique and innovative media agency offer expertise across business management, insight and analytics, data solutions, media strategy, planning, creative solutions, content creation, buying, mobile, search & social. This role sits within the Insight team. You will help clients understand their marketplaces better and provide valuable insight through campaign evaluation studies, brand & communications trackers and segmentations.
-Has 151 offices in over 100 countries and employs 4,800 creative thinkers and doers.
-Cleints include Accenture, American Express, ExxonMobil, GoPro, Johnson & Johnson, Levi Strauss & Co, Mattel and Spotify.
- Leading a team of 2 researchers (Insight Manager and Insight Executive); managing team resource effectively, and the team's development and progression
- Lead multiple projects at once
- Promote the role of research and data as part of the agency media planning process
- Leading ad-hoc and longitutional brand tracking research studies-from initial design all the way through to presenting the findings to our clients
- Establish key relationships within the in order to to identify key opportunities to support clients in new ways
- 5+ years experience in a similar research/insight role
- Ideally from a market research/media agency background
- Strong stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.