£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Insights Manager, Media Agency, London, £45,000
I am partnered with one of the largest, multi award-winning media agencies globally, who are exclusively partnered with one of the world's largest media companies, who put a focus on primary research and insight projects to help develop their media strategy!
We are looking for an experienced insights analyst who is passionate about media measurement and comfortable communicating data insight directly to the client. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, I would love to hear from you!
- Join a growing team who emphasise the importance of collaborative work to help deliver the best results for their client
- Partner with and build relationships with senior stakeholders, wider teams within the agency and client-side internal insight teams
- Work on and influence the strategy of some of the most exciting media campaigns for one of the biggest global brands
- Grow and develop your career in an agency that focuses on learning, development and opportunities to grow your professional career
As the Insight Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and supporting end-to-end qualitative/quantitative research projects
- Utilise search and social data to build a contextual understanding of categories & audiences
- Work directly with senior stakeholders to maximise campaign effectiveness
- Offer the best strategic insights to help drive commercial success!
- Previous experience working in the digital marketing/media landscape
- Familiarity with industry tools such as TGI, IPA Touchpoints, YouGov Brand Index, comScore etc.
- Breadth of insights skills
- Ability to explain data & insights to external stakeholders
You can apply for this role of Insights Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.