Up to £45000 per annum
20 days ago
Digital Insights Account Manager - Media Agency - London - £45,000
Amazing opportunity to join a high performing, expanding digitally focused insights team!
Play a pivotal role in producing and presenting social and digital insight projects to some amazing clients including Unilever, Ford & KFC!
Working within the research department and in the digital team, you will be exposed to bespoke methodologies and research approaches to deliver the best insights directly to the clients.
Join an agency who put social data, search data and web analytics at the heart of their projects to help understand people!
- Join a globally leading marketing agency, who are working with some of the most attractive brands in the world!
- Get support and the ability to growth from senior members of the digital and insight & research department
- Become an expert in bespoke research & insight methodologies and approaches
- £45k + great benefit package, flexible working, and amazing London office
As the Insight Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the running of social listening research projects, all the way from the brief to presentation and delivery
- Work on a range of projects including brand reputation analysis, campaign effectiveness, consumer segmentation and social media content audits
- Work on projects where you will get to make use of both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Create actionable insights to help with the strategic direction of the clients
- Working knowledge of social listening tools such as Brandwatch
- Experience with traditional research methods
- Knowledge of digital or social insight tools
- Confidence directly presenting your insights to clients
You can apply for this role of Insights Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox