Insight Manager / Associate Director (FTC) - Independent Media Agency - London - £55k
Great opportunity to join a truly independent, open and forward-thinking media agency who are consistently voted a top employer in the UK!
Play a pivotal role in producing and presenting quantitative & qualitative focused research across multiple clients & industries!
As an award-winning agency who encourage teamwork within all levels of the close-knit team, to delivery the best possible service whilst developing your career, it is no wonder they are one of the best employers in the UK!
As an Insight Manager / Associate Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Scripting and running quantitative surveys and questionnaires
- Use tools such as TGI and Brandwatch to aid in quantitative research
- Projects spanning across;
- Brand tracking
- Audience segmentation
- Pre & post campaign analysis
- Social listening
- Work with several teams across the agency to aid product development
- 5+ years working within a consumer/market research role - media agency experience is a massive bonus
- Quantitative primary research experience - working on projects such as brand-tracking and audience segmentations
- Strong ability with tools such as TGI, YouGov and social listening tools such as Brandwatch
- Management/mentoring experience
You can apply for this role of Insight Manager / Associate Director by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant - Data Analytics, Research & Insight
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.