Up to £45000.00 per annum + flexible working, private healthcare
14 days ago
Insight Manager - Media Agency - London - £45,000
Amazing opportunity to join a high performing, expanding research & insight division!
Play a pivotal role in producing and presenting quantitative & qualitative focused research pieces across multiple clients & categories!
Take the first step into management and help flourish with support from senior members of the department.
Join an award-winning independent agency who encourage teamwork within all levels of the close-knit team, to deliver the best possible service whilst developing your career!
- Join a nationally leading independent marketing agency, who work with some amazing brands on all things research.
- Get support and the ability to develop your skills from the Head of Insight & Associate Director within the team!
- Become an expert in bespoke quantitative research & insight methodologies and approaches
- £45k + great benefit package, flexible working, and amazing London office
As the Insight Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing surveys to help brand tracking and consumer trends
- Lead on qualitative & quantitative research projects
- Support in the conceptualisation and execution of thought leadership
- Work with several areas within the agency and create insight through research to aid product development
- Support the development of a junior member of the team through management and mentorship
- Experience working within a consumer/market research role
- Experience leading on quantitative/qualitative research projects
- Experience working/liaising with 3rd party research agencies
- Expert in audience tools such as TGI/YouGov with exposure to digital insight tools such as BrandWatch
You can apply for this role of Insight Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox