City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sphere Digital are excited to be working with an innovative and internationally acclaimed Research & Analytics consultancy; with over 7000 people and 12 offices across the globe in London, Paris, NY, LA and Singapore.
As an Account Director, you will play a key part in the business; designing and producing a range of international research projects and developing new clients and existing client relationship with the global brands such as Heineken, Shell and Adobe.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously from end to end
- Develop bespoke insight & research projects on brand, competitor, consumer and customer behaviour
- Advise on appropriate research methods across quant, social and digital.
- Provide leadership and line management to 3-4 junior researchers
- Develop relationships with key clients and internal stakeholders.
- Min 5 years' experience in a Research or Insights role
- Skills in a range of quantitative research methodologies
- Experience of secondary research tools is an advantage (e.g. Talkwalker, Netbase)
- Strong Excel & SPSS
- Ability to manage multiple ad-hoc projects
- Previous people management experience advantageous
They offer a very competitive salary, excellent benefits package, great west central location and superior training and progression within the company!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Data & Analytics
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox