City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
28 days ago
Insight Manager - Innovative SaaS/Tech Start-up - ( £50,000 - £60,000)
Brand new role at a ground-breaking start-up that provides a much needed employee voice and mentoring platform that helps organisations foster psychologically safe, inclusive cultures where all your people can seek advice and feel connected and heard. They are looking for an Insights Manager who can play a leading role with clients and deliver impactful learnings and insight.
Using their platform, employees can ask questions with the option of anonymity for the moments that matter. Leading organisations are using the platform to share culture with new joiners, drive connectivity and belonging, and to understand employee needs and concerns in real time so they can act.
-Play a key role in helping companies achieve equality, diversity and a great culture in the workplace
-Be part of a fantastic culture and the business boasts an impressive 4.9 out of 5 on Glassdoor
-Work with well known brands/comapnies such UBS, Tradeweb, Barclays, NHS and many others
- Managing the production of regular and ad hoc client reports
- Helping create insights and survey reports
- Executive summaries for board-level reports
- Planning and helping create industry and other marketing reports
- Presenting and delivering reports to clients
- Working with a team of analysts to uncover the most impactful learnings for each client
- Meeting regularly with clients to manage reporting needs
- Designing and managing processes to ensure data accuracy for all customer data
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in an insights/research role
- Degree level educated
- Market Research/Media agency background would be ideal but by no means essential
- Proficiency in Excel, visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, data studio, etc) and ideally some exposure to R
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox