£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Insights Manager, Media Agency, London, £50,000
I am partnered with one of the largest, multi award-winning media agencies globally, who are responsible for global marketing billings and campaigns for clients such as Nike, Rolex & Ford!
We are looking for an experienced insights analyst who is comfortable communicating data insight directly to clients. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, I would love to hear from you!
- Join a digitally focused team who are shaping the future of media in one of the world's largest agencies
- Partner with and build relationships with some of the most exciting businesses in the world including Nike & Rolex!
- Grow and develop your career in an agency that focuses on learning, development and opportunities to grow your professional career
As the Insight Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for identifying and providing data insight to help drive commercial success for clients
- Becoming an expert on the agency's research & measurement tools and products
- Make strategic recommendations through comprehensive story telling & data visualisation
- Creating and updating bespoke search and social dashboards
- Previous experience working in the digital marketing/media landscape
- Cross channel & cross discipline understanding
- Experience with tools such as; Google/Adobe Analytics, 2nd & 3rd party tools such as Google Ads
- Ability to explain data & insights to external stakeholders
You can apply for this role of Insights Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox