£275 - £276 per day + 10% bonus
6 months ago
Contract Insights Operations Manager
Contract- 9 months
Location - Surrey
Start date- by 1st June
£275 per day- PAYE
A market leading, global technology brand, who's products and services are used by millions of people across the globe, is looking for an Insights Operations Manager. They develop cutting edge, state of the art products using the very latest innovation and technology.
An Insights Operations Manager, with a strong insights background is required by a truly global brand until the end of the year, to ensure the timely and brilliant execution of a number of insights programmes. You will ensure the day to day running of projects and as this is a newly created team, you will help them to set up new ways of working, new practices and policies. This is a very hands on role, reporting into a Senior Manager. The senior manager is responsible for the more strategic side of things, you will be more delivery focused as Insights Operations Manager.
The role sits within a newly formed team, after a strategic restructure last year, so this person will have a lot of scope to make there mark on systems, processes and set up!
To be successful in the role, you will have mastered the following key deliverable:
- Running and managing large insights programmes of work
- Ensuring the efficient and timely day to day running of projects
- Have full responsibility for time lines, reporting and documentation
- Setting up new systems, policies and ways of working, to include: briefing templates, process documents
- Help to refine and build protocols that increase the ability of the business to respond to business requirements
- Manage the reporting and analysis requirements
- work with key stakeholders and category leads to improve user engagements
- Help to manage reporting operations
- Liase with senior stakeholders, and other internal teams across campaign management, marketing, data etc
- 5 years experience working in insights and delivery
- Strong insights background
- Project Management capabilities, and an understanding of PM methodologies
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Experience working with 3rd party agencies
- Ideally client side experience in a for a consumer product brand, or agency side experience a a top, large, complex agency.... both would be amazing!
- Experience creating and working with complex datasets and dashboards
- A proven track record in digital operations
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv and portfolio A portfolio of work covering a range of digital assets must be submitted with your application. Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.