City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
7 months ago
Integrated Biddable Account Director (PPC/ Paid Social)
My client is a leading media planning and buying agency, part of the world's leading media network. They employ over 12,000 individuals across 100 global offices. They are also currently AdWeeks Media Agency of the Year.
About the role.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, expert provocateur who can inspire clients and planner-buyer teams in equal measure. My client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running and take command of a fast moving, diverse range of multi-discipline experts.
You will be the senior performance and digital integration lead, as well the client's main day-to-day contact, responsible for day-to-day delivery of the agency's digital output across video, display, social performance, paid search, programmatic and affiliate marketing activity (planning, buying and strategy).
You will get support when required from the Head of Performance Planning, Client Partner and Head of Performance.
You will have ideally been an expert practitioner across at least two biddable or performance marketing channels up to Associate Director level and have a passion for driving iterative improvement and business impact from performance media.
The role is primarily focused on seeking to identify and capitalise on cross-channel efficiencies and growth, implementing consistent processes across the entire team in order to minimise manual implementation methods and empower the team to spend more time innovating and optimising.
This role requires an excellent level of theoretical and practical knowledge and experience across all core auction based buying platforms and strong strategic understanding of performance marketing channels. Areas of oversight and accountability include:
- Channel best practice & processes
- Strong understanding of other digital channels outside of your core two channels
- Optimisation - delivering client performance KPIs through optimisation and automation across Google Ads, DV360, SA360, Microsoft Ads, FB Ads Manager and many other DSPs and buying platforms (inc.our proprietary dynamic creative platform)
- Ensuring experimentation and testing frameworks become common in place in campaign design across all key activations
- Smart use of audiences and how they can be bought across multiple channels via utilisation of our people-based marketing platform.
- Review work load and project management and offer suggestions on how to improve processes and/or manage the reallocation/ prioritisation of work where necessary to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Be a gatekeeper for your team, triaging client briefs and requests to ensure your team is focused and protected to deliver best-in-class activations
- Tools & tech competencies with hands on experience of at least two major bid management technology & Analytics platform e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Marin, DS3, Kenshoo, AdWords, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Strong product knowledge with the ability and confidence to probe, stretch and evolve response to briefs
- Strong excel & PowerPoint skills are absolutely essential for this role
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills are fundamental as there will be numerous pulls on your time and attention
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines
- Proactively share insights and opportunities with your client teams, and educate them in your channels where possible
- Be the central cog that makes sure data & tech roadmaps and digital transformation agendas are fully incorporated in the day to day work of the team
- Ensure there is connectivity through the line for all planning - performance media is not an island, it's an imperative through all planning and isn't defined simply by channels
- Responsible for accurate and timely adherence to your clients finance / invoicing process
- Line management opportunities available
You can apply for the role of Integrated Biddable Account Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.