£150 - £200 per day
7 months ago
A brilliant London based charity, with global reach is looking for an internally communications executive to help support the business through what is a very busy time. This charity is directly involved in helping millions of men, women and children across the globe.
The key skills in this Internal Comms Executive role are as follows:
- To manage the internal communications function at Central Office including co-ordinating Central Office/Regional Office messaging to the charities staff.
- To advise the Office of the Director General and Senior Management Team on internal communications strategy around key messaging and to help devise internal communications strategy, including key deliverables and KPIs.
- To form an internal communications advisory group, and to oversee its regular meeting
- To audit internal communications platforms and advise on the development of channels for efficient internal communications
- To oversee the development of any new or updated internal communications platform and manage the efficient use of such platforms
- To oversee all regular internal communications publications to staff and MAs and help develop new ones as appropriate.
- To foster and facilitate messaging between staff and volunteers, to build a community, recognise the value of their work and stimulate dialogue.
- To publish digital multimedia asset pages on the website and internal facing assets e.g. Asset Bank
- To update all social platforms - e.g. Twitter, Facebook
- To write and publish media releases including syndicated pieces e.g. HuffPo
- To ensure gender is effectively mainstreamed within the remit of the post and in line with the businesses Gender Equality Policy.
- To build and maintain positive working relationships with all members of staff and contacts both within and outside the company.
To be successful in the Internal Comms Executive role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Developed application in internal communications initiatives.
- Strong background in creating engaging written content and other messaging
- Innovative and creative thinking.
● Good communications skills
● Excellent writing skills, including the ability to write, quickly, clearly and concisely, producing engaging copy
- Sound administrative and organizational skills.
- Computer literate
- Flexible - team player
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this Internal Comms Executive role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.