29 days ago
International Account Director Media Agency, London
An award-winning media communications agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. They work on great International brands and as they are solely immersed in international assignments and have the experience and understanding to fulfil the needs and challenges of international clients. The International team are set up to meet the unique requirements of each of the clients, from highly centralised managing multiple markets from one hub to more coordinated or decentralized needs, but in all cases seeking to add value by leveraging central and local media expertise.
As the International Account Director your responsibilities will include:
- Focussing on client problems and media solutions and strategies
- Work collaboratively with client leadership to drive overall strategic relationship with client
- Co-ordinating the work required for weekly status meetings with both the clients and internally
- Helps and leads the Account Managers and Executives to activate digital campaigns
- Have worked in a role in either a Global or EMEA capacity
- Curious about the worlds of business, marketing, comms and media
- Organised and great client management experience
- Deep digital understanding from either a planning or activation background
You can apply for this role of International Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox