Up to £30000 per annum + Commission
3 months ago
International Account Manager - Media Group - £30,000 - London
My client is DACH region's largest magazine publishing group. Part of Europe's largest media group which also includes RTL, Penguin Random House.
They have offices in all seven major European markets. They are Europe's largest saleshouse of international media. They are based just off Carnaby Street and sell the best of international media representing the #1 media group in 7 European countries.
- Sell advertising across the international portfolio
- Sell display, PMP, branded-content and more across digital, print, inflight and experiential media
- Manage relationship between client, agency, desk and publisher
- Collaboratively work with all stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of sold campaigns
- Proactively pitch bespoke solutions to the biggest clients and agencies in the international market.
- Act as champion for a selected list of international publishers - the portfolio expert
What They Are Looking For-
- Sales orientated, keen communicator, passionate and pro-active.
- Established media agency relationships, with an ability to quickly build new trusted relationships with key buying points.
- Has sold a large media portfolio both through bespoke solutions
The Exciting Bits-
- Private Healthcare
- Supportive Environment
- Vibrant Office
- Potential To Travel After Covid
You can apply for the role of International Account Manager' now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Technology and Media Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.