about 2 months ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a market leading e-commerce company in Germany. They are the number one speciality online retailer of lighting products in Europe and are currently operating in 17 countries across Europe, including France, Austria, Poland and Switzerland. They have over 1.4 million customers, from both the private and business sector.
They are now looking for an International Account Manager to sell to and expand their B2B client base in the Polish market. This role is based in their Berlin office, but home office opportunities are available as well.
- Proactively reaching out and building relationships with key customers
- Managing the whole sales cycle, including outbound sales and expanding their B2B client base in the Polish market.
- Qualifying and processing all incoming customer inquiries
- Negotiating and completing projects in cooperation with their lighting design experts
- You have a commercial, electrical or lighting training or a degree
- You are sales-savvy with at least 3 years of professional experience in telephone or field sales
- You have a professional demeanour and can adapt to different types of customers very well
- You are resilient, have a high degree of personal responsibility, initiative and commitment
- You have the power of persuasion and negotiation skills, with the absolute will to achieve success
- You have a good understanding of the product
- You are quick and confident in dealing with MS Office, especially Excel and e-mail, ideally also MS Navision
- You speak Polish on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - International Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox