4 months ago
Leading Global Media Agency with offices in over 80 countries and an enviable list of clients seeks a Global Comms Planning / Strategy Manager to work on a world renowned leading FMCG client. The Strategy Manager will be responsible for generating innovative media ideas and guiding the implementation teams through their activation.
You will form part of a team of dedicated global planning specialists all focussing on this global FMCG client.
This is a true planning role where creative thinking is key.
You will be looking at media innovation agendas for Strategic Media Models which will define the brand’s three year vision. You will brief and guide the implementation teams on the activation side of the media campaigns and make sure your strategic recommendation is being followed through.
In addition to looking at strategic comms solutions for your client you will become their trusted partner and work closely with their media and brand teams as well as their creative agencies.
Digital is a key part of the role as you will take ownership of two emerging areas of the Digital Disruption Roadmap and provide quarterly updates on these areas. You will be reporting into a Business Director so there is plenty of scope to develop to Account Director.
The ideal candidate will have significant media planning experience from another Media Agency. Global experience is not a pre-requisite as long as you have a proven track record of delivering strategic and innovative work. You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Strong strategic thinker with a creative mindset
- Demonstrate a hunger to challenge convention and a drive to find new and better ways of doing things.
- Highly experienced in Digital media with a solid knowledge of key media principles
- Exceptional client servicing skills
- Awareness and understanding of research and planning tools
- A team player who is comfortable with dealing with senior clients and colleagues around the world
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox