£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 days ago
International Digital Coordinator - Retail - London - 25K-30K
The company is a symbolic British brand and a multi-category retailer that do fashion, beauty, cosmetics and homeware.
The company is a powerhouse for brands to get their name on the map and are going through a digital transformation, looking to develop a massive online presence.
The environment in their central London offices is a fantastic representation of their culture - fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative.
- New role - lots of opportunities for progression
- High Profile campaigns
- Huge international focus
As the International Digital Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing marketing campaigns across all digital channels for international markets focusing on North America, MENA, and APAC
- Working closely with the Head of Customer and Performance Marketing in setting the wider market strategies, performance objectives and KPIs by region
- Making data-led and insight-driven decisions
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure campaigns are fully aligned and optimised across channels to drive international goals
- Have an understanding across all core digital channels (SEO, PPC, Paid/Organic Social, Affiliates, Influencers/KOLs) preferably with experience in the focus regions - North America, MENA, or APAC
- Strong experience in Excel and Google Analytics
- Confidence in interacting with senior leaders, designers, trade teams, copywriters, marketing teams, project managers and external agencies
- Passionate about working in Retail, with a commercial mind-set
- High attention to detail, organised, and the ability to work under tight timelines
- Experience in marketing in overseas markets such as North America MENA or APAC is desirable!
You can apply for this role of Performance Marketing Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox