City of London, London
£38000 - £42000 per annum
11 months ago
International Media Manager -global sports retail brand - London
This agency sits in an award-winning network and deals with planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Within the network, they have the largest digital operations around the world, and with a greater geographic footprint than any competitor. This role sits within the account team, focused on a leading sports fashion retailer, with a focus on European markets.
This agency is looking for someone with a deep knowledge of the media landscape and a true passion for its progression and implementation. They are looking for someone commercially minded, who's tenacious attitude allows them to successfully communicate why innovative campaigns are the best for their client.
- They are looking for an international media manager. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and coordination of campaigns that are set to grow significantly.
- You will be required to strategically dissect and briefs to ensure delivery of the best possible client solutions globally.
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of digital campaigns, coordinating with the internal execution team.
- Coordinate with internal planning, strategy, execution and specialist teams, and also with local market teams.
- Run client status meetings where necessary.
- Actively work to promote best practice and efficiency gains in everything the team does.
- You will have at least 3 years' media agency experience, primarily focused on international media coordination and planning.
- You will have a demonstrated track record of managing fast-paced clients.
- You will have experience of managing a small team.
- You will have a proven ability to manage multiple deliverables and delegate effectively, whilst nurturing the development of team members.
- You will be technically and analytically minded, yet service-industry-suited with the potential to develop client leadership and more advanced staff management roles.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.