City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
6 days ago
International Paid Social Lead.
Salary up to £60,000
My client is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world's largest brands. They are a trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, that help to reshape brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client's business objectives.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Paid Social Lead working on one of the worlds most known and loved technology brands.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Paid Social Channel lead across all Lines of Business responsible for digital performance across one of the world's leading mobile brands, reporting to the International Hub Lead.
- You will be accountable for delivering on the business growth KPIs for the client globally across every market in which we operate, delivering the performance media strategy specific to that channel and acting as a channel leader in servicing key clients, and leading vendor relationships.
- Create and deliver a roadmap for your channel that you and your team are guided by and delivers against overarching client goals.
- Supported by, and leading a team of account directors, managers and executives to deliver international campaign planning, optimisation and reporting analysis across all international vendors.
- You will have client-facing responsibilities around best-practice sharing, vendor and industry update sharing and presenting analysis or opportunities around existing or new vendors on a regular basis.
- You will need to lead your team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of campaign setup, trafficking and finance deliverables. Your team will work closely with the international finance, data/tech and market teams to deliver this.
- You will be required to collaborate closely with International LoB account leads to devise channel strategies and tactics that will result in positive delivery against LoB KPIs and hit our LoB performance targets across all markets.
- You should have a passion for data and an eye for detail. To excel you will need a thirst to understand what drives results and as such be continuously striving to better performance.
- Ensure flawless execution of campaigns and setting out a clear process for your team to follow, empowering the team to take ownership of key responsibilities but leaning in and supporting where needed.
- Key escalation point for the client when concerns or challenges arise around channel or vendor delivery. You will need to have strong client management skills and be able to communicate quickly and clearly to provide solutions.
- Ensure your team coordinate and collaborate with local planning/buying teams to deliver media plans that deliver on client briefs. You will also be required to collaborate closely with market leads where you are finding challenges in planning process.
- Ensuring alignment and adherence to global ways of working. This includes but isn't restricted to taxonomy/naming, data analysis and presentation, reporting guidelines and keynote templates and standards.
- Accountable for operational and financial accuracy as well as timely delivery in terms of client billings and internal revenue forecasting for your channel.
- Setting the training and development agenda for your team, ensuring that everyone understands their role and the skills they need to hone to continue to improve and grow.
- Deep understanding and experience planning and buying across SnapChat, Twitter & Pinterst
- Experience and expertise on mobile gaming, entertainment and subscription marketing.
- Experience developing media strategies across your channel with a focus on performance optimisation for mobile.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and international vendor landscape relevant to your channel.
- Exceptional analytical and hands-on skills leveraging complex data sets required.
- Well-versed in the campaign planning process and experience managing large budgets across geographies.
- Familiarity in media tracking, attribution methodologies, and a history of working with MMPs and analytics teams.
- Excellent client servicing skills, with demonstrable experience in building strong relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively and cross-functionally within a global organisation
- Strong cross-team collaboration and a demonstrated test-and-learn mindset.
- Solutions and positive mindset and able to lead from the front in setting positive team culture.
- Clear and effective communication and confidence in presenting your work with the ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organisation.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, constantly evolving and dynamic environment.
- Extraordinary written, communication and presentation skills.
- Hands-on attitude and high attention to the detail.
- Proficiency in Keynote, Numbers, and Excel.
- Fluent in English with additional languages an advantage.
You can apply for the role of International Paid Social Lead role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox