City of London, London
£34000 - £39000 per annum
11 months ago
International Paid Social Manager
One of the world's biggest & best Media Agencies! A thriving international media network with employees in over 100 offices across 67 countries.
Their people and approach are a winning combination evident in multiple new business wins and consolidations in 2018 across various sectors including Fashion, Entertainment, FMCG & Travel.
Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency Network of the Year and Best Company to work for. They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation for the last four years. They support flexibility within the business by allowing flexibility within their clients and departments and promoting internal progression.
They pride themselves on having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
The role will involve the creation and execution of Paid Social strategies. Client servicing to the highest standards is an integral element to this role, not only to serve existing clients, but to also grow new business pipelines. It will also involve the management of more junior team members, nurturing their paid social skill sets, with the expansion of further resources based on client successes.
You will need a proven track record in paid social, ideally for a blend of direct response & brand client base. Having worked in the delivery of paid social strategy and operations, managing individuals, and fostering strong client relationships. Clients include global brands in both b2c and b2b sectors, with a mixture of brand and DR.
- You will have had 4 years of experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You will have a solid track record in managing teams, setting KPIs, and nurturing talent
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Social, having extensively used platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You have an understanding of how Social interacts with other channels.
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.