City of London
£40,000 - £42,000 per annum
about 2 months ago
As an incredible integrated media team, with unparalleled integrated expertise, this company can offer you the chance to take your cross-media expertise and work with intelligent digital, creative and data experts. If you are already working in an international planning role and have passion for the media and advertising space, then this is the place for you.
- You will be responsible for brief responses across all channels and EMEA markets. This combines strategic planning and best in class international market management.
- Overseeing financial aspects of the account, contributing to accurate financial forecasting.
- Presenting to senior clients and helping the client lead run client relationships.
- You will have the ability to inspire and motivate your immediate team and wider department with a clear and well-articulated point of view. You will lead by example through presence and positive contribution to agency meetings making you the person people strive to be like in the team.
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- You will assist the client in developing and achieving their objectives by understanding the challenges and opportunities in the gaming sector.
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in international media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in comms planning, with a solid knowledge and understanding of digital media and the developments in this area.
- Experience translating a strategy into media activation.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor and inspire a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
- You will be a confident presenter who can design and deliver exceptional work for clients and tailor their narrative to their audience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox