£32000 - £38000 per annum
3 months ago
International Planning Manager - Surrey - Gaming Client
As an incredible integrated media team, with unparalleled integrated expertise, this company can offer you the chance to take your cross-media expertise and work with intelligent digital, creative and data experts. If you are already working in an international planning role and have passion for the media and advertising space, then this is the place for you.
Working out of headquarters in Surrey, you will be working closely with media, creative and the client. As digital natives the whole company thrive on the test and learn mentality and the opportunity to push their clients to the next level. They have had many digital firsts in the last 2 years and are growing at an exponential rate. They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in media.
Delivering best in class client service, media campaigns and trading agreements needs a best in class team. They are looking for exceptional international planning people.
- Working on an innovation-led gaming client, you must stay aware of new developments across all media channels and propose these when appropriate.
- Formulation of campaign proposals and presenting these confidently to clients.
- Support the BD on the smooth day-to-day running of the account, market coordination, supporting the strategic planning and digital teams.
- Getting involved on central media planning and buying, particularly across partnerships.
- Day-to-day relationship building with clients and media owners.
- You will assist the client in developing and achieving their objectives by understanding the challenges and opportunities in the gaming sector.
- The ideal candidate will already have experience in international media, with a strength in digital channels.
- You will be able to talk confidently about the industry and future trends in technology and media.
- You will be pro-active, honest and energetic - a self-starter with exceptional communication skills.
- You will thrive on fast-paced accounts.
- You will (ideally) be a French or German speaker.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.