City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an International Project Manager position for one of, if not the biggest business news site in the US and fastest-growing news brands in the world. This company pioneered digital-native business news coverage that is real-time, social and mobile at its core. They reach 100 million unique monthly visitors and the site also has a paid subscription service available. The London office opened 5 years ago and have got from strength to strength since then.
- Reporting to the Director of Product Management in New York and Head of International Client Operations in the UK.
- Sitting within a commercial team of 12
- A client-facing position
- Overlooking multiple campaigns
- The role is focused on serving clients and agencies that book from the UK/Europe but their production teams are mainly based in the US (at the moment)
- Experience within the digital publishing/media industry
- Social Platform experience
- Stakeholder management experience both internal and external
- Ability to overlook and execute digital campaigns
- Content or video production experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Product/Project Management - London
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment - Global digital recruitment specialists