City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Although recently launched, this Agency is now firmly imprinted on the digital landscape. It has won hundreds of accolades globally and is always new winning incredible new business both within the UK and internationally. However, although there are exciting plans for growth as it draws in bigger and better brands, the team within this agency prides themselves on providing bespoke service and an excellent value to their client's businesses, something which will be echoed within the Performance team across the International Paid Search Team.
The team you will be joining is used to exceeding everyone's expectations: by tripling their accounts in the past year by aggressively pitching for new business, they have proven to be one of the most accomplished teams within the agency. Client wins you will be working across include a major automobile brand. The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels to diploma level, and exposure to creative teams and the media landscape. All of this comes with a fantastic office culture, free drinks on the last Thursday of every month and a great package that includes Summer Fridays
The Search Account Manager will be responsible for the delivery of best practice execution & integration across Paid Search (PPC) for a portfolio of international clients, alongside helping to drive the development of best practice and profitability in this key growth business area.
The role requires someone with experience working across both PPC and a proven record of delivering against both direct response and brand targets.
We are looking for someone who can both manage and deliver against client expectations and become an integral part of the wider biddable team. Most importantly, you will be as ambitious as we are and strive to create award-winning work for our clients.
- Development of regional and global search strategies
- Implementation & optimization of strategies for clients that are managed out of the London hub
- Local market support in search strategy implementation where the execution is at the local level
- Close collaboration with Digital Media Lead and Account Management to ensure that client targets are being met
- Build and develop strong positive working relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years of search marketing experience within a variety of verticals
- Extensive knowledge of PPC bid management landscape, in particular Kenshoo, DoubleClick Search
- Strong knowledge of tracking and ad-serving technologies, in particular DoubleClick
- Knowledge of analytics tools, specifically comScore, Google Analytics, Omniture & WebTrends
- Flexible and agile work ethic
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.