City of London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Junior Ad Operations Executive - Digital Marketing Agency - London - 25-28K
Our client is an exciting technology vendor working with several globally recognised brands. They are looking to add a junior ad operation executive to their team to take clients through the whole campaign process from set up all the way to close. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to get into the programmatic space!
- A great opportunity to kick start a career in the programmatic space.
- Work on campaigns for a large number of globally recognised clients.
- Have your very own training plan to help you develop at a speed that suits you!
As the junior ad operations executive, your responsibilities will include:
- End to End management of campaigns for clients from setup to reporting.
- Supporting different clients with troubleshooting for any campaign issues.
- Developing reports on campaign performance.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with current clients.
- Further developing knowledge of DSP and third parties that are being worked with.
- To have acquired a minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of the programmatic space / ad operations / ad trafficking is a strong advantage
- Passion for ad tech.
- A positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn and develop!
You can apply for this role of Junior Ad Operations Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.