Up to £30000.00 per annum
Amber Millar Chambers
about 1 month ago
Recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the worlds most admired companies, this is a great opportunity to gain some solid experience working with a world famous and leading household name in domestic appliances.
As Junior Brand Manager, you work with the marketing team to develop and maintain our marketing channels. You will support in increasing engagement, growing brand awareness, affinity, and loyalty with our customer base. You will work across website content development, campaigns and analyse and report on our brand health, ensuring accurate brand compliance.
As the Junior Brand Manager, you will
- Be the knowledge champion for all our products and features, amplifying our USP'
- Assist with the development and management of brand campaigns
- Support out digital marketing outputs, accurately projecting our brand narrative.
- Manage our annual budget for brand campaigns
- Have 2 years experience in managing a brand - degree preferred
- Have a passion for marketing and brand development.
- Exhibit excellent communications skills
- Are highly organise and maintain the ability to manage project and workflows.
Get in touch! There are some great benefits on offer.
- Competitive basic salary
- Pension plan and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, plus an opportunity to earn an extra 5 days per annum
- Flexible and collaborative working environment, typically 3 days in the office, 2 dates remote
- Company products discounts
- Discount program for additional services
- Life changes support
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox