7 months ago
Junior Client Solutions Manager, Social Media, Berlin, Hamburg or Munich
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with one of the worldwide leading video sharing app and social network platforms!
The company has a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as London, Tokyo and Moscow. They work with some of the biggest global Enterprise brands, such as Philips, McDonalds, Samsung and Pepsi.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in either their Berlin, Hamburg or Munich office as a Junior Client Solutions Manager!
As a Junior Client Solutions Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing productive relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners)
- Proactively consulting clients on how to best optimise their campaigns and scale their business by analysing campaign performance data
- Conducting regular business reviews with clients and helping to grow existing business
- Acting as a product consultant, by educating clients and agencies on product solutions and driving active use and awareness of products
- Providing custom solutions for advertisers by utilising the company’s ad product suite
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have between 0-2 years of experience in a client-facing role, ideally in the MarTech/AdTech sector
- Experience managing campaigns across digital platforms is a plus
- A thorough understanding of the digital landscape and passion for social media is beneficial
- You have outstanding relationship management and presentation skills
You can apply for this role of Junior Client Solutions Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.