£162 - £163 per day
7 days ago
Junior Content Manager
18 Month Contract - December 2022
£162pd - PAYE
Chertsey 3 days a week
Do you want to work for one of the world leading electronic companies? Perhaps you've got a passion for technology products and a thirst for content. Then this could be the role for you!
My client is looking for a Junior Content Manager to support content managers in devising eCommerce content strategy and a yearly content plan
- Support content managers in devising eCommerce (D2C and partners' website) content strategy and yearly content plan.
- Support on the A Z of content production; managing agency, writing content brief, supervising production, manage localisation in 30+ languages and content roll out and analysing performance.
- Support eCommerce content strategist to test and optimise visual and copy per channel.
- Build excellent working relationships and influence social teams in European subsidiaries as well as key partners in Europe office and HQ in South Korea.
- Support other areas of content production if needed.
- Work closely with the external agencies to ensure all translated content is accurate and reflects the consumer experience in market
- Fully understands brand guidelines and principles and ensures all activity adheres to these standards
- Proven experience in digital marketing with a focus on eCommerce content creation.
- Experience in implementing projects in multiple countries
- Strong balance of creative flair and project organisational skills
- Proficiency in eCommerce channels with knowledge of digital marketing.
- Strong problem solving and diplomatic skills to work with many stakeholders, both internal and external
- A positive and can do attitude, calm and self motivated.
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to speak multiple European languages is a plus but not essential.
- Able to use initiative, ensure deadlines are efficiently met and work is consistently completed to a high standard
In order to apply for this role you will need to submit a 1 minute video introducing yourself.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Junior Content Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox