Junior Creative Executive - Independent Media Agency - £25,000 – London
Renowned independent media agency is an award winning agency that focuses solely on their programmatic offering for their clients. You will be working with a team of programmatic specialists that use cutting edge programmatic methods and technology to deliver the best results.
- Health care plan
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working policy
- 25 days annual leave
- Create campaigns for paid social media channels
- Create monthly analysis reports to share with client and strategy teams
- Designing and building creative assets for client campaigns
- Working with the wider company to ensure success on all projects
- Keeping up to date with changing trends within the industry and online advertising campaigns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical thinker and problem solver
- Excited to work with new people and build lasting relationships
- Good Microsoft Office skills – particularly Excel
- Full UK right to work
You can apply for this role of a Graduate Creative Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.