City of London, London
3 months ago
Our client empowers brands and sellers to maximise return from e-commerce investments. They help deliver results for brands and improve their online and e-commerce presence resulting in organic and paid-marketing revenue lift.
Culturally, they are hard-working and want to work with people that can dream big but deliver and ship regularly to delight clients.
- Analyse business related datasets.
- Present data analysis and findings to stakeholders.
- Transform data where necessary, bringing in external datasets to inform business and client strategy.
- Work in a small team focussing on data extraction and manipulation.
- Gain an understanding of the company's products and data models and contribute to the roadmap to improve data and insights for clients.
- Good degree in Computer Science or equivalent is desirable.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Strong Analytical and visual reporting skills.
- Previous experience in advertising or ecommerce is desirable.
- Excellent SQL is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of cloud platforms desirable such as AWS and GCP.
- Any experience of ML based tools, such as Sagemaker, Google Cloud AI Platform, TensorFlow etc desirable.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 869 2070 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.