City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Junior Data Scientist | Fintech | London | £50,000
This is fast-growing, global fintech business operating in one of the industry's most exciting and quickly advancing verticals. Already a major player in this innovative space, this forward-thinking business have their sights set on global domination and now would be a great time to join and help play a decisive part in their success story!
- Use SQL to manipulate and extract data from large relational databases
- Create meaningful insights and present findings to stakeholders
- Manages key analytics projects including segmentation, CLV, propensity, churn etc
- Be a key player to support the data project roadmap spanning all stages of data value chain
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business
- Act as a business partner to various functions to solve analytics requirements
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field
- Expert SQL programming/scripting skills
- Demonstratable skills in data mining, analysis, report building, visualisation and insights
- Knowledge of statistical packages and model building techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox