Up to £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Junior Digital Designer - E-comm - London
I am working with a luxury travel business who are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their growing Marketing team. The business has recently received a huge amount of funding from investors and have huge plans to expand over the next few months. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career within Digital Design with lots of progression early on.
Reporting into the Design Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Create visual content across the website and marketing channels
- Assist with the creation of web banners and graphics for social media content
- Have input into creative solutions and designs that are in line with the brand
- Assist the Marketing team with engaging content for advertising channels
- Carry out testing of the website
- Research industry trends to ensure designs are contemporary and up to date
- 2:1 minimum from a university degree
- Experience within a design based role beneficial
- Passion for digital design and new technology
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proficient using the whole Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign
- Familiar with visual design techniques
- Keen eye for detail
- Show a high level of initiative and proactive attitude
You can apply for this role of Junior Digital Designer now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Future Talent
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.