City of London
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum
4 months ago
This digital performance marketing agency are forward-thinking and pro-active, leading in their industry through a data-centric, ROI-positive approach. Based in the heart of London, they pride themselves on having a culture of inclusivity and fun - it really is a place where people can thrive if they get stuck in and put themselves out there - all opportunities are there to be seized!
- Working closely with the manager and director to develop and manage strategic performance campaigns for key clients.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, with support from your manager.
- Work closely with the wider internal teams to help form overall strategy, planning and execution of campaigns.
- Assist the manager and director in response to client briefs, attend meetings and get involved with presentations.
- Drive best practice media solutions whilst ensuring integration across the agency.
- Develop the careers of more junior team members.
- You will ideally have at least 2 years' experience in performance planning across mobile or digital.
- You will have a passion for digital innovation, advertising and technology.
- Proven experience managing more junior team members and progressing their careers.
- Highly numerate - comfortable with large data sets with a good attention to detail to identify client trends and opportunities.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You will be a self-starter - ambitious and committed to achieving results.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.