£30000 - £40000 per annum
16 days ago
Sphere are currently partnering with a high-growth SaaS technology start-up based in Central London who are recognised as one of the most innovative technologies in the world within their field! They are looking for an eCommerce specialist to join and work with their clients to make the most out of their tool.
If this London based Junior Ecommerce Consultant role, sounds like the perfect fit for you then don't hsitate to apply now!
As a Junior Ecommerce Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with leading brands and providing them with the best onboarding experience through being able to optimise the use of the tool
- Analyse client data using the tool, providing actionable insights and feeding back to clients
- Building a training roadmap after working with Customer Success in order to tailor to the client needs and profile
- Act as the voice of the customer, providing internal feedback on how the tool can be continuously improved
- Proven experience working in an eCommerce environment
- Confident undertaking data analysis
- Client-facing experience with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with travelling throughout the UK and to Europe
You can apply for this Junior Ecommerce Consultant role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Consultant - Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox