City of London
Amber Millar Chambers
6 months ago
Junior Fashion Writer - Retail.
This is a rare opportunity to step in to a genuinely exciting role, with one of the UK's most historical beauty landmarks. By joining as our Junior Fashion Writer, you will have the opportunity to create original and engaging content, propelling our brand values across our digital channels.
Exciting Bits: By joining as the Junior Fashion Writer, you will;
- Be a joining a world-famous retail outlet riddled with history.
- Write original content across a variety of Niche and Luxury brands.
- Have access to a more than generous staff discount.
- Have opportunity to progress within the company.
The Job: Your responsibilities will include:
- Crafting original copy inline with our established and world famous Brand narrative, exhibiting knowledge of best SEO practices.
- Write and execute feature articles surrounding our Luxury brands, and own house historical brand values.
- Truly direct and shape the Fashion and Accessories department direction across editorial content; writing fashion stories targeted toward new and our loyal customers.
- Be a key contributor in further elevating our Brand and supporting our presence as Industry leaders through our written content.
- Report into the Global Head of Content, generating and evolving ideas that translate our instore experience across our digital space.
The Ideal Candidate will;
- Be a confident and competent writer, able to present examples of their written work.
- Display confident knowledge and keen interest in fashion products and niche designers.
- Exhibit ability to effectively work toward tight deadlines.
- Take a digital first approach, understanding the difference between writing for Print and writing for digital audiences.
You will be skilled in:
- Organisation and working toward deadlines.
- Basic understanding of SEO and CMS
- Writing feature length articles
- Collaborative work
- Have experience within the luxury retail industry
- Are passionate about all things brand
- Want the rare chance to work with niche designer brands
- Are looking to progress your marketing career
Apply Now !!
To apply for the role of Beauty Marketing Manager, send your CV or by call the marketing team now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.