about 1 month ago
PPC Acc.t Exec_1638791310
Junior PPC Account Manager - London - 23k
Our client is a well-established agency who works with amazing clients in a wide range of sectors. They are currently looking to further expand their team and welcome a new graduate in their office in London. The new Junior PPC Account Manager will have the opportunity to learn everything about campaign planning and optimisation as well as how to keep clients informed about campaign performance. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about Paid Search!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn how online advertising works and how campaigns are set up from start to end
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Junior PPC Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in digital advertising, your responsibilities will include:
- Have your own set of clients and manage their Paid Campaigns from start to end
- Ensure all Paid Campaigns are in line with client's goals and providing the best results
- Carry out data analysis to provide insight into campaign performance to your clients and team
- Constant communication with clients to keep them updated on campaign performance and provide them with the best recommendations
- Get full training on how to use different tools and technologies to deliver campaigns through different channels
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Passionate about online digital marketing
- Strong excel skills a MUST with knowledge of pivot tables
- Great communications skills and teamworking
- Confident about interpreting and understanding big sets of data
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
- Good communication skills
You can apply for this role of Junior PPC Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox