City of London
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is an independent media agency that works across PPC, SEO, Social and Programmatic, they have a great track record of taking on Graduates and growing them in the business and offering fantastic training.
This exciting graduate opportunity sits within the specialist programmatic team, supporting the Account managers and directors.
Duties in this role include:
- Programmatic campaign set up
- Campaign optimisation
- Campaign reporting, analysis and delivering insights to clients
- Working with clients on programmatic strategy
- Run campaign analysis and deliver regular campaign reports
- Providing support for internal and client facing presentations
- Work with media owners and troubleshoot campaigns
- Passion for technology and online advertising and more specifically Programmatic
- Experience working With Pivot tables in excel
- Methodical thinker and a keen problem solver
- Good understanding of PowerPoint and Excel programmes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager - Sphere Future Talent
0203 7282981 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.